Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And so it begins....

Far out....time really does fly. It's only 4 days now until Steven leaves us and moves to Canberra to start his new job with the Public Service. Did you notice how I said "Steven leaves us"? I think I'm starting to freak out about it :). I've never looked at it like that previously.....but I am now.

We don't know how long it will be until Ayla and I can move down and join Daddy. It could be 2 weeks or it could even be 12 weeks. The worst part is that there is no spare cash for us to see Steven even once during that time.

Ayla is Daddy's girl through and through and I think she will really miss him terribly.

*sigh*....will let you know how we go saying goodbye on Saturday.

1 comment:

S said...

I can't imagine it will make it any easier but this time away is just a drop in the ocean of your lives together..
you are strong and so is your girl.
can you skype?